Popular Post

Zach Galifianakis slams January Jones

Zach Galifianakis slams January Jones
Zach Galifianakis slams January Jones. Zach Galifianakis recently gave an interview with ShortList.com to promote The Hangover Part II, and the actor had some not-so-nice things to say about January Jones.

When the site told the comedian that Jones once called him “the most naturally funny man she’d ever met,” Galifianakis sounded very surprised.
“That’s really funny because, if I remember correctly, she and I were very rude to each other,” the funnyman said, and proceeded to tell the story of his first encounter with the “Mad Men” star.

Galifianakis relates, “It was crazy. I was at a party – I’d never met her – and she was like, ‘Come sit down.’ So I sit at her table and talk for 10 minutes, and she goes, ‘I think it’s time for you to leave now.’”

“So I say, ‘January, you are an actress in a show and everybody’s going to forget about you in a few years, so f***ing be nice,’ and I got up and left. And she thinks that’s funny?”

Apparently so!

Then, asked if he’d ever do a sex scene with Jones, the actor told the site, “I wouldn’t want to. I’d hate it.”
Source:gossipcop